Where this Policy refers to “we”, “us” and “our” we mean Corporate Group, and where this Policy refers to “you” and “your” we mean the user of the Website.
You undertake, including but not limited to, that viewing, using the Website, obtaining any goods or services from us you shall be deemed to agree to this Policy. Should you fail to comply to this Policy, then you must refrain using or accessing the Website.
1. Information Collection and Usage –
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Therefore, we may gather two types of information about you:
(a) Personal information
Personal information including but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and payment information, which may be collected from you when you voluntarily provide the same through the following, by the following methods, including but not limited to:
- registering and creating a membership account;
- participating in surveys and other promotions available on the Website;
- communicating with us through the Contact Us information provided on our Website or through the Customer Service Live Chat or via telephone;
- interaction with us on our social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) or Website;
- other sources such as third parties where it is reasonably necessary for our normal business practices to do so; and
(b) Aggregate information
Aggregate information is generated by Corporate Group’s systems, which is not directly related to you personally. Whenever you interact with Corporate Group Products and/or Services, we automatically receive and record information and data on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, device identification “cookie” information (please see below under “Cookies and Tracking”), the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested. Corporate Group uses this data to improve our Products and/or Services – for example, we learn how to best design the Website for visitors and understand what Products and/or Services you may prefer, and we can use that knowledge to improve user experience for our customers.
Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain services not being available to you. Corporate Group may collect additional information from you in relation to promotions, and also any information you provide when corresponding with Corporate Group such as through Customer Service Live Chat, and participation in surveys.
2. Disclosure of Information –
Corporate Group may disclose Personal Information about you provided you have granted authority for the following:
- any information that it gathers about you to third parties for the purposes of providing you with services that you request;
- aggregate tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you to third parties;
- your personal information to third parties, when Corporate Group believes in good faith that it is required to do so by law or legal process; or
- your authorized personal information to third parties which shall be obtained at the time of collecting the information from you.
3. Use of Information –
Corporate Group shall use the personal information it collects:
- to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your password or login details for any of Corporate Group’s registration services;
- to assist in providing the services requested by you;
- to provide further information to you about other websites and services which Corporate Group considers may be of interest to you;
- for future marketing, promotional and publicity purposes, including to carry out direct marketing, market research and surveys;
- for internal purposes, development and administration of our sites, data analytics, and compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures;
- for ensuring that you are shown the information that is most relevant to you and your interests;
- to prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities; and for any other use that you authorize.
4. Cookies and Tracking –
This Website uses a “Cookies and Tracking” file that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, which can identify details of your IP address, operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Mac O/S, Linux), browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, plus the version of the Browser), locale (to determine which country you are accessing the Website from), and other user information (e.g. your username).
Corporate Group may use the information generated by cookies to:
- track traffic patterns to and from the Website;
- ensure any advertising is being shown to the most appropriate person; and enable you to enter the Website and use certain services and to visit registered user only areas of the Website.
Should you wish to refuse to accept cookies, you may choose to disable it in your browser and/or delete cookies from your hard drive. It is not a necessity to have cookies turned on to use the Website however, you may require cookies to log on to the Website and to access personalized or secure content on the Website. Some web pages may not function properly should the cookies are disabled.
5. Content Providers, Advertisers and Partners –
6. Opting In and Out –
- opt out and neither receive certain services nor participate in certain interactive areas; or
- opt in to agree to be contacted by Corporate Group in relation to certain matters such as notification of new features to the Websites, beta testing or promotional activities.
7. Protecting your Personal Information –
The security of your personal information is important to Corporate Groups. We recognize industry standards and practice appropriate administrative, technical and physical security safeguards to protect the personal information you provide on this Website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, unauthorized disclosure or use and other unlawful forms of processing. In order to protect your personal information, we use several security techniques including secure servers. All your personal information, including your credit card details, is encrypted before leaving your browser, using industrial-strength TLS 1.2, ECDHE_RSA with X25519, and AES_128_GCM.
Corporate Group uses VeriSign’s online payment gateway to provide secure authorization of credit card transactions over the internet. VeriSign, Inc. is a leading provider of digital trust services that enable internet users to more safely engage in e-commerce. VeriSign handles your complete credit card transaction with your bank and informs Corporate Group in regards to the authorized transaction. We do not log your credit card details on Corporate Group’s servers or anywhere else on the internet.
Corporate Group shall keep these measures under review and enhance them from time to time as necessary. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your login information, including your password. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, Corporate Group shall not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information and shall not be held liable.
8. Disclosure of Information Overseas –
We may require to transfer your collected personal information to countries other than the country in which you originally provided the information. These countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, Corporate Group shall protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice. We may also disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law to law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and governments for security and customs purposes.
9. Holding, Correcting and Updating Information –
10. Amendments –
11. Acceptance –
By using Corporate Group’s website, you signify your acceptance to this Policy.
12. How to Contact Us –
If you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy practices, you may opt to contact us via email@example.com