Home > Technology Advisory > SIA (NESA) & PCI DSS Compliance
The National Electronic Security Authority (NESA) works to strengthen the UAE’s national security by protecting its Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) with world-class technical and regulatory capabilities, human capital, and greater public awareness.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that all businesses that accept, process, store, or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment, with an emphasis on enhancing payment account security throughout the transaction process.
Noncompliance with these principles can have a substantial influence on the performance of any organization, regardless of size.
Corporate Group has substantial experience assuring firms’ compliance with both NESA and PCI DSS laws. Our skilled team examines your organization’s existing control system to ensure that your business operations are in compliance with the rules. We can assist you in meeting regulatory obligations while minimizing the risk of financial penalties, legal ramifications, and reputational harm caused by non-compliance.
NESA and PCI DSS Compliance requirements:
- Conduct a gap assessment for NESA compliance
- Perform risk assessments to identify potential security threats
- Bridge any gaps between your internal controls and NESA controls
- Identify cardholder data and analyze IT assets and payment processing business processes for vulnerabilities
- Remediate identified vulnerabilities and eliminate unnecessary storage of cardholder data
- Provide a detailed gap assessment report with expert recommendations for PCI DSS compliance
What can we help you achieve?
Build a sustainable future with us.