Gain Confidence with Excise Tax Experts
Excise Tax is a form of indirect tax levied on specific goods. These goods are typically those that are harmful to human health or the environment. Any business that imports, produces, or stockpiles excise goods, or releases them from a designated zone in the UAE, should register for Excise Tax.
Excise tax percentage in UAE
- 50% for carbonated drinks
- 100% for energy drinks
- 100% for products containing tobacco
List of excise goods in UAE
- Sweetened beverages
- Energy drinks or any other concentrations, powder, gel, or extracts intended to be made into an energy beverage
- Carbonated drinks or any other concentrations, powder, gel, or extracts intended to be made into an aerated beverage
- Electronic smoking devices, e-cigarettes
- E-liquids used in electronic smoking devices, whether or not they contain nicotine or tobacco
At, Corporate Group, we ensure 100% compliance and assist you in all of your excise-related queries, issues, and complexities. Our tax experts will assist the excise tax products registration, returns filings, and documentation process quite smoothly so you can focus on your core business and leave the excise tax to us.
Our FTA tax agent will also support you in responding to any question received from excise tax authorities and make sure your filings and documentations are as per applicable laws and regulations.
Our Excise tax services are;
- Excise Products Registration
- Excise Tax Return Filings
- Excise Tax Documentation
- Excise Tax Health Check
- Excise Tax Audit
- Excise Tax Refunds Claims
- Excise Tax Deregistration
- Excise Tax Import Declaration
- Excise Tax Penalty Assistance
- Excise Tax Designated Zone Registration
“We love to Solve your Tax Issues”
We’re tax experts; help you with Excise tax registration, returns filings, documentation, Excise tax health check, and Excise audit.
We’re a team of certified chartered and public accountants who have international and local vast exposure in Excise tax products registration, Excise tax current and future implications, its impact on your business transactions, and comprehensive Excise tax consultation services.